Monday 27 October 2014

Chiropractor Canton GA Reviews - Superior Healthcare Canton Review by Mary R.

Chiropractor Canton GA Reviews - Superior Healthcare Canton Review by Mary R.Chiropractor Canton GA Reviews - Superior Healthcare Canton Review by Mary R. -
http://superiorhealthcarega.com (770) 345-9600

Another 5 Star Rating From A Happy Customer...
"Dr. Ken is one of the best chiropractors that I've ever been to. He's helped me with several bouts of low back pain and each time I go, I just walk out of there feeling like I'm on air. I love his entire team, great office." - Mary R, Canton, GA

Superior Healthcare Canton
2050 Cumming Hwy
Canton GA, 30114
678-916-9742

Canton Chiropractor
Superior Healthcare provides trained medical doctors specializing in pain management, physical therapy and chiropractic care to help get you back on your feet again. Some of our many services include:
- Canton Chiropractic Care
- Pain Clinic Canton GA
- Medical Weight Loss Canton
- Chiropractor Canton
- Canton Pain Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment